Wednesday, March 10, 2010

COMING THIS WEEK

These would be great EASTER presents! My business will be a vendor at HUBFEST in Hattiesburg, March 27. This is a HUGE event. I have been told that Tons/Thousands of people will be there. This brings me back to saying.... If you are interested in any of my products, please don't wait... Especially if it is for Easter. The inventory may not be there long; especially after HUBFEST. And there are no guarantees that they will be in stock for me to re-order. Let me know if you have any questions.

DON'T FORGET TO continue to look at the ARCHIVE files (lower right hand side).
This shows all inventory....
And DON'T FORGET I HAVE WATCHES: GO TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE AND CLICK ON THE WATCH LINKS. Themed Children Watches, Ladies Watches, Big Boy Sport Watches; including Camo. Sold out on Velcro Watches. If you want one, please let me know. I will be ordering one more bulk before my event at the end of this month.
All watches are 9.00 except for the velcro watches - they are 10.00
All watch prices will go up $1.00 after the event.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Rings are $4.95


Round peace $6.95 / rectangle peace $7.95



Earrings are $7.95











Insulated Lunch Box $16.95 Side Pockets for Easy Monogramming


Luggage - Lined Duffle Bag
Medium $19.95
Large $19.95



Luggage - Lined Hanging Cosmetic Bag $8.95
Will fit all your essentials - Even a spot for your hair brush



Luggage - Lined Garment Bag $18.95









Draw String Backpacks with lining $10.95













No comments:

Post a Comment