Friday, June 11, 2010

Website: www.shopgigisms.com

Gigi's opened for business first of March. Since then, I have made alot of business mistakes. But with mistakes comes growth and learning. Walking into a retail store, you think wow this would be easy. I never thought about all the BACK END work that has to be done. And its ALOT of back end work!!! But with God and my family by my side. I know this dream can be achieved.

Ok, I know that a blog isn't the easiest place to navigate. I am still learning myself. But good news is here, my website is coming soon! I don't have a date yet but will keep everyone posted.
Check out the "coming soon" page at www.shopgigisms.com
That simple page has made me very excited :)

I want to thank everyone for helping Gigi's start off with a bang. The company still has a very long road to go but together, we can keep moving strong. If you have any suggestions please share. Thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment